Friday, June 22, 2012

~ Where's Your Happy Place? ~


We all have our happy place, right? A place we go to let go of the worries and stresses of life, even for a short time. Clearly, one of my happy places, is quilting.

Recommended by Toni, gifted by Rene' ;-)

Today, I'd like to share one of my husband's happy places. Most people would say that his happy place is fishing, and they would be correct.

 But I'd like to show you another of his happy places.




My husband spends many, many hours in our yard.



It is not unusual for him to head straight to the yard after a long day at work.




His roses sometimes get out of control, but he hates to cut them.





I love the care he gives to my Granny's flowers that now have a home with us.
I think she would feel proud!


So, where is your happy place?

~ Michelle ~

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are blogging. Your sister is correct in that your blogs are creating a journal that will cherish by your children and grandchildren. I find that my happy places is reading about my children's interests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know my happy place although I may have to change it now I'm a grandma. Love Glen's flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I wish gardening was a happy place for me so my gardens looked nice!

    ReplyDelete