Friday, May 25, 2012

~ Animal Attraction ~

 
Just over a year ago, my youngest son brought home (much to my husband's dismay and my delight) a kitten. Now, I absolutely LOVE cats, so it did not take long for him to become my cat. It also did not take long for him to become my frustration.

When Devlin first arrived, he was the cutest little thing (with the ugliest stub tail, which unfortunately I did not have the foresight to take a picture of).




He loves to spend time with me, whether it's working,


Laundry day


playing,

Peek-a-boo

Or napping.


Pure sweetness

But like his mom, he.loves.to.quilt!!! Hence, my frustration.

Devlin is with me during most of my quilting.



Cutting...very tricky
 

Piecing...even trickier



And quilting



He even helps me clean up...


Such a worker bee


But occasionally, he tells me "Enough already...I'm exhausted!"


Love, love, LOVE this cat ;-)


But when asked to make a particular quilt, Devlin insisted on supervising.



Needless to say, this is his favorite quilt we made.




Happy Quilting,
~ Michelle ~

6 comments:

  1. What a fun kitty. Looks like he keeps you entertained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you are back to blogging. I have missed your postings. Have a wonderful summer vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you'll never lack for a quilting partner. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt!!!!! Devlin is OK I guess ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I knew you would love Devlin's photo shoot...I almost included a viewer discretion advisory for your benefit ;-)

      Delete
  5. Great quilt! I love these photos of Devlin. LOL. Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete