Sunday, September 18, 2011

~ Oh, The Possibilities... ~

There was no quilting in my house this weekend. I received a package from my sister (yes, I know, further confirmation that she spoils me), and I spent most of my time oohing and ahhing over all the wonderful goodies she sent me and planning for new quilts.


LOVE these charm packs!!


6 inch squares, and...



...lots of 2 inch squares



THIS I have plans for...



Beautiful Christmas prints



What every quilter needs ;-)

I can't wait to get started!!!

Have a great week :)

~ Michelle ~


 

6 comments:

  1. Does your sister need/want ANOTHER sister? ;) I would love to receive goody snail mail like that!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you are able to blog once again. I have missed reading about yours and Devlin's quilting adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a headlamp? I was telling my retreat buddies this weekend about the headlamp craziness in St. Cloud. Devlin loves a new quilt as much as my kitties do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you received the package! Don't forget....I can't take credit for all the fabric....some of it was given to me from Sara's mother's stash. I know you will put all that fabric to good use. Can't wait to see how!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rene' ~ Please extend my gratitude to Sara!! I'll be sure to share pictures of my work/play ;-)

    ReplyDelete